headshot photography COntract for Hampstead Family Dental
Description of Services
The parties agree that Krithika Mahalingam/The Photographer(s) will furnish outdoor photographic services for corporate headshots and group photos at Hampstead Family Dental on October 30th between 1 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. “The Photographer(s)” shall be defined as the photographers provided by Krithika Mahalingam. The services offered by The Photographer(s) includes headshots for four individuals and four groups. Associate Photographers retained by The Photographer(s) (also “Personnel”) may be present and photographing at The Event. Associate photographers may have the responsibility to photograph certain assignments at the discretion of The Photographer(s). Coverage by all Personnel shall be concurrent.
Compensation and Fees
The total amount due to The Photographer(s) for services is $600, and reflects all services agreed on by The Client and The Photographer(s). The amount due shall be paid in full prior to delivery of any part thereof. The Client agrees to pay all deposits, retainers, and/or fees associated with doing a photo shoot at a specific location, event, or venue.
Electronic delivery of 12 high-resolution, ready-to-print photos, optimized for prints to 8x12 or smaller on or before November 15th, 2017.
1 hr coverage on October 30, 2017 from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is understood Krithika Mahalingam/Photographer(s) is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested for the date and time on this Contract. The Photographer may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of The Photographer’s illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, The Photographer(s) warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
- No part of any order, except watermarked previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
- The Photographer(s) reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes.
- The Client(s) hereby indemnify and hold The Photographer(s) harmless against any and all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising from Clients’ use of The Photographers' work.
- This agreement between The Photographer and The Client(s) permits a Shared Copyright agreement allowing The Client to use the images delivered by The Photographer in any manner they please.
- If, in the opinion of The Photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the photographer, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait.
- If the Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of The Photographer. In the event The Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, The Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
- The Client(s) is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and The Client(s) releases The Photographer(s) from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
- The Photographer(s) are limited by the guidelines of the venue and event officials and/or management. Client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on The Photographer(s). Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the Client's responsibility. The Photographer(s) shall offer technical recommendations only.
- The charges in this Contract are based on The Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
- This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
- The Client(s) signing below shall be fully responsible for ensuring that full payment is made pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of The State of New Hampshire.
>>>> Beginning of Agreement
<<<< End of Agreement